Friday, March 14, 2014

WOW!

I am just COMPLETELY blown away by the responses I received yesterday! By noon I had helped 3 people get on challenges, 1 friend sign up as a distributor and order a challenge, and I still have 4 more people who wanted to talk it over with their spouses before they commit. And that is SO important. I hope that I stressed enough that this is NOT a DIET! This is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE! 
I just can not quit smiling. And I know that when these amazing friends (and some family) start, they won't be able to stop smiling either! 

I talked to SO many people yesterday, and I told them, I feel like one of those people on an infomercial at 2 am saying "DO NOT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY!" Which, it won't. AdvoCare isn't going anywhere. But just the opportunity to feel better NOW is at hand. 

My blog isn't going to be all about AdvoCare now, but I will keep sharing. I know many of you are here for the 2 little people that live in my home. Eli is incredibly excited about the warmer weather because the kid LOVES new clothes. His ChiChi sent him and Drew some short sleeve shirts in the mail and he had to try aaalllll of them on. Drew wasn't as excited, he doesn't like wearing "short shirts and short pants." He told me the other day that they… and I quote… "freak me out."
OK, little 2 year old. Wear your long sleeves and blue jeans on this sunny and 78ยบ  day. He was sweating after 10 minutes and I finally convinced him to change. 

I will leave you with this conversation I overheard coming from the back of the car the other day:

(One child has a Batman with a blue costume and the other has one wearing black)
D: Hey Black Batman, let's go see ChiiiiiChi and Paaaapaw
E: YES! Let's go, but you know it is a very long drive. 
D: That's OK, Mommy is driving us. 
E: And when we get there it will be like Christmas because they will have lots of prizes for us to open!

Spoiled much?


No comments:

Post a Comment