Monday, April 21, 2014

My Jams

Don't judge me by what I'm about to tell you... But I think the most important part of getting a good workout in is the music pumping into your ears.  I'm not a cool person who knows what songs/bands/groups are popular until they're playing on the radio every other song.  And I'm not the kind of person who gets annoyed by this, unless it's any Frozen song on Disney XM. So, unless these songs are overplayed and you hate them, listen to these songs! I like them.
And this is where the please don't judge me part comes in :)

1. Beyoncé - Partician 
2. Katy Perry- Dark Horse
3. Imagine Dragons- Radioactive 
4. Lorde- Team and Royals
5. Jason Derülo- Talk Dirty to Me
6. Macklemore and someone else- Can't Hold Us 
7. Pharell- Happy 
8. The Lumineers- Charlie Boy 
9. The Temper Trap- Sweet Disposition
10. Mumford and Sons-The Cave

Some of these are good for running and some are good for weight lifting. These are just my top 10. I left off my Miley songs because I know that I would most definitely be judged for those. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your playlist...LOL I also love Miley and I'm not gong to apolgize for it..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Royals by Lorde! It's my ringtone! Ha!

    ReplyDelete