Friday, April 18, 2014

My Life

I pride myself in going with the flow. For the most part, I don't make a ton of plans. If I do, I stick to them but I hate the thought of something looming over my head. And it's hard (for me) to make plans with little kids. You never know if you're going to get the Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde of their personalities...every day, every hour/minute/second/millisecond is an up in the air coin toss. Recently though, my friend Heather (who has 3 small kids of her own) and I have been visiting the YMCA about 4 times a week to work out while our kids go to the child watch area. This is my only "every day" plan. I've gotten better about making sure Andrew takes a nap every day after lunch (although he isn't today). I've never had the boys a set nap schedule and I wish it's something that I had done. Ah well. Can't go back now.
My ADD has kicked in and I've forgotten where I was going with this post. After the last paragraph I looked up to watch my youngest jump on the trampoline for a moment and then had to run inside and grab my camera. I wanted better quality that my iPhone camera. I leave you with a picture that let's you know just what I'm dealing with on a daily basis. I did make him put underwear on after I took this. He thanked me and said, "That's good. I don't want my peep to blow away!"


No comments:

Post a Comment