Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Great Bread and Milk Scandal

I feel like I am the only person (other than those participating) who feels there is justification in going out and buying bread and milk before bad weather hits. For one reason, I buy bread and milk every other day or every two days. We go through it quickly and if I think it's going to snow or rain for the next 3 days, I will buy extra just so I don't have to leave my house to go get it. It just makes sense. My kids drink milk with their meals, if I'm binging I will eat an entire box of cereal in a day, and my kids practically live off of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. These two things are the staples on which we survive. I really don't have any other support for my argument. I just don't think it's so impractical and I become annoyed with the "everybody is out buying bread and milk before the big storm" posts. I even saw one that said "Went to the grocery store and I couldn't get bread OR milk, I guess everyone is getting ready for the big ice storm!" Well genius, you were there and trying to buy bread AND milk, why wouldn't anyone else. They may have been out and had been putting off going to the store, not unlike I do sometimes. 
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment